Below is some printed information on how to whitelist us with Yahoo, Gmail, and Outlook.
Also, if you find email from email@example.com in your spam or junk folder, please take that opportunity to tell your mail program that it is not spam by hitting the “not spam”, “not junk” or similar button, as that will train your program to whitelist it.
1. First, if you find email from us in your Gmail spam folder, select our email and click the “Not Spam” button
2. Next, open an email that you have received from us
3. Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to “Reply”:
4. Click “Add Living Firme to Contacts list”
To whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org with Yahoo!, you will need to set up a “filter” after first taking the following steps:
1. If you find email from email@example.com is going to your Yahoo! bulk folder, open it and click “Not Spam”
2. Be sure that the address firstname.lastname@example.org is not in your “Blocked Addresses” list. If email@example.com is on your “Blocked Addresses” list, select it and click “Remove Block”
Now to create the filter:
3. Open your mail and click on “Mail Options” in the upper right hand corner
4. Select ‘Filters’ (in the bottom left corner)
5. On the Filters page, click “Add”
6. Select the “From header:” rule, and add “contains” and firstname.lastname@example.org, which tells the system to put email with email@example.com in your inbox and not the bulk folder.
7. Click the “Choose Folder” pull down menu and select ‘Inbox’
8. Pick the Add Filter button
1. On the Tools menu, click Options
2. On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail
3. On the Safe Senders tab, click Add
4. Add firstname.lastname@example.org where it says “Add address”
5. Click OK